Business & Finance
Can you transfer Crypto from Robinhood to Coinbase?
Robinhood and Coinbase are American financial servicing companies that deal with the trading of stocks, exchange-traded funds, and cryptocurrencies. Users can trade cryptocurrencies and stocks through their mobile apps, which are available on Google and Apple stores.
Can you transfer crypto from Robinhood to Coinbase?
Yes, the transfer of crypto from Robinhood to Coinbase is easily possible.
Robinhood allows the users to transfer the crypto funds in or out of their account through their app. Transferring crypto from Robinhood to Coinbase is relatively fast and easy. With Robinhood, you can transfer crypto within five business days. Another thing to keep in mind while moving crypto from this platform is that you can only send crypto worth $ 5,000 or make up to 10 transactions in 24 hours. To maintain the users’ privacy, Robinhood makes them go through a small process to transfer crypto to Coinbase.
The process to transfer Crypto from Robinhood to Coinbase
- Verify your identity using a government Id
- You will be required to upload a government Id that has a photo of you. Acceptable Ids include a driving license, passport, permanent resident card, and state Id.
- Robinhood might also ask you to submit a live photo of yourself from a mobile phone or webcam. Make sure you take the picture in a well-lit room or set up.
- Add two-factor authentication
- Adding Two-factor authentication provides an extra layer to your Robinhood app and protects you from unwanted privacy invasions. It helps protect you from attackers and hackers trying to steal your personal information. To set up two-factor authentication in your Robinhood app, you can install any third-party app like Google Authenticator, Duo, or Authy.
- Then, confirm your mobile number and verify your email address by entering the codes sent to you on your mobile phones.
- After confirming your mobile number and email address, you can go to the settings, the privacy section, and add Robinhood under the Two-factor authentication option.
Steps to transfer crypto from Robinhood to Coinbase
- Go to the crypto’s detail page
- Choose ‘ Send.’
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Enter/paste the address of the receiving wallet.
- Then select review followed by submitting.
The Robinhood app has laid out some safety tips to ensure that you safely transfer crypto funds. These are mentioned below :
- Before transferring the crypto, make sure that you double-check the address so that you transfer the right coin to the correct address.
- Do not get scammed by QR code phishing scams.
- Double check the crypto amount you transfer, as the decimals can confuse you.
- Secure your crypto accounts with strong passwords and two-factor authentication.
From the above information, we can infer that users can now transfer crypto from Robinhood by following the simple steps and keeping the accounts safe.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login