Making your eyeshadow palette is a fun and easy way to make your makeup look more personalized. Many girls out there want to make their eyeshadow palettes as they don’t have to then carry multiple eyeshadow pots and palettes to create their favorite eye makeup look on the go. Additionally, it reduces vanity clutter, saves money, and travel-friendly. However, they don’t know how to exactly do that. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make your own eyeshadow palette.
PRE-REQUISITES OF MAKING YOUR OWN EYESHADOW PALETTE
To create a personalized eyeshadow palette, you will need the following items:
- An oven
- A pot holder
- A baking tray
- An empty magnetic eyeshadow palette
- Self-adhesive magnets for the eyeshadow tins’ bottoms
- Single eyeshadow pans
- Nail Filer (metallic)
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO MAKE YOUR EYESHADOW PALETTE THAT SELLS
Once you’ve got the above-listed things, you’re ready to make your eyeshadow palette at home.
1. Prepare the Oven
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees to prepare it for eye shadow removal from the pans.
- Set the heat level to low to prevent the eye shadows from burning.
- The motive is just to loosen the adhesive between the pan’s bottom and the plastic case.
2. Remove Eyeshadows from the Pans
- Cover the baking tray with aluminum foil to ensure safety.
- Place the single eye shadow pans on the baking sheet with their tops open.
- Keep the eye shadow pans in the oven for about 5 minutes and let them heat.
- Do check them every 4 to 5 minutes to ensure everything is going well.
- Take the pans out of the oven when the metal tins get loosened from the plastic case
- Allow them sometime to cool down
- Put the metal nail filer underneath the metal eyeshadow tin and lift it up carefully
- Once you’ve separated the metal tin from the plastic base, put the self-adhesive magnet to every tin’s bottom.
3. Stick Those Pans To The New Eyeshadow Palette
- Peel the sticker of self-adhesive magnets from the bottom of the eyeshadow pans
- Finally, stick these magnetic eyeshadow pans to your new eyeshadow palette
This is how you make your own eyeshadow palette for selling or personal use.
If you don’t have an empty eyeshadow palette or magnetic bottoms, you can check them out on Amazon. Juvitus Palette is one of the best-reviewed palettes by makeup lovers as it has plenty of space to put single pans of different shapes and sizes.
Here’s a bonus tip for you! You can also use the same method to create your blush, highlighter, or compact palette. Alternatively, you can add some blush or highlighter to this customized eyeshadow palette itself. The sky is the limit for your creativity as you’ve got covered with this step-by-step guide about how to make your eyeshadow palette.
Let us know whether you liked this guide or not in the comments below.