We all wish to transform our dry, dull, and damaged hair extensions into silky, smooth, and luscious hair! Not only expensive hair care routines promise to suffice these problems but simple natural ways can ensure excellent results when used properly and regularly. Here, we are listing 5 simple yet natural ways to transform “my hair extensions are dry and frizzy” into “my hair extensions are soft and smooth!
NATURAL WAYS V/S CHEMICAL WAYS
- Natural treatments are devoid of any harmful chemicals
- No harshness to the scalp when we go natural.
- Natural ways are both eco-friendly as well as economical to our pockets!
1. DEEP CONDITIONING
- A deep conditioning treatment post shampooing proves to rejuvenate the hair follicles and smoothens dry hair ends.
- Deep conditioning with natural products once a week with yogurt mixed with a little yogurt or eggs can do wonders for your hair.
Replace bananas with yogurt to unlock smooth silky hair!
2. HOT OIL TREATMENTS
- A good hot oil massage once a week regulates the roots and strengthens the hair from within.
- Natural oils such as coconut oil, olive oil, or almond oil revive smooth and luscious hair
Mix all oils rather than one and apply to hair to gain maximum smoothness!
3. THE ALOE VERA MAGIC
- Just a small amount of aloe vera can not only make hair smooth but also make the roots stronger and longer.
- Massaging the scalp with aloe vera gel makes hair longer, stronger as well as smoother
Use natural aloe gel from the aloe leaf instead of the market brought aloe gel for better results!
4. HAIR MASKS
- A hair mask combined with natural ingredients makes the hair follicle free from roughness and dryness.
- Using a hair mask once a week combined with equal amounts of avocado, egg white, and coconut oil stimulates smooth hair growth.
You can also combine green tea and apple cider vinegar to rinse your hair for smooth locks!
5. THE LEMON JUICE SECRET THERAPY
- Only a few drops of lemon juice on the hair leaves the hair bouncy as well shiny.
- Rinsing the hair finally with lemon juice before towel drying once a week makes the hair luscious and volumized.
Try and use cold lemon juice for best results!
To sum up, natural ways not only help dry hair but also promotes healthy, strong as well silky hair. Regularity in using natural ways listed above will help fight hair extensions that are dry and frizzy.