An AR+ML prototype that enables reducing parts from your environment and pasting them in a image enhancing application.
Even even though most effective Photoshop is being dealt with currently, it’ll additionally handle assorted outputs in the long run.
Demo & extra infos: Thread
This prototype runs as 3 self sustaining modules:
The cell app
- Take a look at out the /app folder for instructions on easy methods to deploy the app to your cell.
The local server
The object detection / background elimination service
- For now, the salience detection and background elimination are delegated to an exterior service
- It’d be loads extra efficient to make use of one thing love DeepLap straight throughout the cell app. Nonetheless that hasn’t been applied on this repo yet.
1 – Configure Photoshop
- Trot to “Preferences > Poke-ins”, enable “Some distance away Connection” and build a friendly password that you just are going to be wanting later.
2 – Setup the outdoor salience object detection service
As mentioned above, for the time being, you might want to deploy the
BASNet model (Qin & al, CVPR 2019) as an exterior HTTP service the usage of this BASNet-HTTP wrapper (requires a CUDA GPU)
Potentialities are you’ll presumably well need the deployed service URL to configure the local server
3 – Configure and escape the local server
- Apply the instructions in /server to setup & escape the local server.
4 – Configure and escape the cell app
- Apply the instructions in /app to setup & deploy the cell app.