Cosmetics have become a part of our daily lives. But most of the cosmetics we use contain chemicals and are tested on animals. This can result in harmful skin reactions and most importantly, being part of harming animals by using those products. We always try to look for an alternative to contribute to society in good ways, and one way is switching to cruelty-free cosmetics, which do not harm animals and are vegan. We can do the same by knowing about the brands which offer the same. BH Cosmetics is one such brand that does not harm animals for testing. We will know more about the brand by asking questions- Is BH Cosmetics cruelty-free? Is it vegan? What is the test conducted and more?
All about BH Cosmetics-
BH Cosmetics is a cosmetic brand based out of California. Bh Cosmetics uses quality products and ingredients to make their make-up and skincare products and their products are offered at affordable prices. The brand has a social status of respecting their customers’ choices and contributing to social well-being. They have animal-friendly policies to ensure that no testing is conducted on animals.
Is BH cosmetics cruelty-free?
Yes, BH Cosmetics is 100% cruelty-free. It is certified by the Leaping Bunny Program, which is a leading organization for cosmetic, personal care, and household items that specify that no animals are harmed for testing during any stage of product development. BH Cosmetics ensures that the manufacturers are certified by the international standard of Good Manufacturing Practices, thus ensuring safety for animals. BH Cosmetics care for the animal’s safety and do not sell their products to countries that require animal testing. They have a certified safety assessor for every product they manufacture. The ingredients and products are reviewed for their purity and safety. BH cosmetics conform to the regulations for cosmetics set by U.S. FDA and EU Commission.
Specific test conducted on the products as claimed by “BH Cosmetics”-
- Preservative efficacy testing (PET) to ensure all our preservative levels are effective against bacteria.
- Repeat insole patch test (RIPT) for skin irritation.
- Ocular testing to test the safety of the product to be used in the eye area.
- Heavy metal testing to ensure that no heavy metals are used.
Is BH Cosmetics vegan?
BH Cosmetics products are not 100% vegan. Some of their products are not vegan. They claim that 95% of their products are vegan. They do not do animal testing, but some of their products contain animal derivatives. But now, all the new products that are being launched are vegan. BH Cosmetics vegan products do not consist of any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
FAQs about BH Cosmetics cruelty-free products-
- Are finished products or ingredients tested on animals? – No
- Is it a certified cruelty-free brand? – Yes, it is certified by Leaping Bunny Program, Cruelty-Free International, PETA.
- Do BH cosmetics products contain animal derivates? – Yes, some products do. Not all products are vegan.
- Do they have policies for animal safety? – Yes.
- Is BH Cosmetics a plastic-free brand? – No, they have plastic packaging, but try to minimize the use.
To buy BH Cosmetics products, click here.